Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Ways to make your boyfriend question your relationship #19

While Ian and I were at Fuzzy's Taco Shop for dinner, I was looking over Facebook while he was finishing dinner. I found a future releases list from Funko, and saw that they're making SNL pops. More importantly, Stefan, David S. Pumpkins (Insta-buy), and Will Ferrell BOC Cowbell guy. Most importantly, a 2-pack of...

DICK IN A BOX!!!

I don't know about you guys, but that's the perfect Christmas decoration! They can hang out next to my Christmas Vacation ones. Anyhoo, back to Way #19, as soon as I said out loud that Funko was making those pops, I immediately sang the entire Dick in a Box song. Like, the whole thing, complete with hand gestures and dance moves (whilst sitting). He just stared at me the whole time, and I just kept on going. When it was over, I asked, "Questioning being with me right now?" He replied with this half smile/half shrug laugh. Works for me! I had a great time singing the song. It's a classic!

In case anyone forgot how it goes:

Sorry for the shitty quality

Sidebar: For some reason, the video isn't on YouTube, so I had to flat out Google it. Lemme tell you how glad I was when I remembered to put 'SNL' in front of the search terms. I think that just searching "Dick in a box" would have turned out quite differently. *shudders*

Hope y'all had a great holiday season, and hopefully I'll be back with more ways to make your boyfriend question your relationship!

Middy

No comments:

Post a Comment