Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Penny for your thoughts?

THIS. DAMN. VIDEO. IS. STUPENDOUS.

I can't stop watching. YOU'RE A PSYCHO WIENER!

This one too:

Who knew that Biggie and Thomas would mesh so well together. Some straight up ebony and ivory shit.

Hooooookay. I'm halfway wanting to do a post where I just put my favorite youtube videos and talk about how awesome your life will become should you watch. Ian and I spend our evening watching channels that we have subscribed to, and then we'll get sucked into a hole where we'll discover that it's 10 pm and WHAT HAVE WE DONE WITH OUR LIVES?! It's really bad. I'll try to read, but nope, here comes someone trying to jump a homemade ramp on their bike and all hell breaks loose. WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING?!? It's the tailbone ones that get me. As someone who has a fucked up tailbone, I would know the pain that occurs when you fall, and upcoming pain that WILL LAST FOREVER. Ugh. I have to have a seat cushion at my desk because I can't sit for long periods at a time. Shout out to Purple for making seat cushions out of the polymer that they used to make our mattress. Woo! Speaking of Purple mattresses, it's been about 3 weeks since we got that baby, and sleeping has never been better! I can't highly recommend their products enough. I've been making a progress video, so once our 100 nights are up, I'll edit and post the video!

Now run, run, run, jump. I can be a backpack while you run! Now run, run, run, now STOP! Know what that's from? No? Then you didn't watch the video. SHAME ON YOU. Go watch it. Right meow. I'll wait.

*crosses arms*

*

*

*

*taps foot*

*

*

*

*gives solid RBF*

*

*

*

Done?

good.

I'm posting this gif of Jacques Cousteau petting a crab, because HE'S PETTING A CRAB.

via GIPHY

Okay one more gif, because Giphy never lets me down:

via GIPHY

Alright, Play me out Thomas! C'MON MUTHAFUCKAS C'MON! C'MON MUTHAFUCKAS C'MON!

YOU'RE WELCOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment