Monday, February 1, 2016

Oh January, thou art a heartless bitch.

Hoe-kay. So I have decided that January was just a trial-run for the rest of the year. I mean seriously. That was a bitch of a month. I couldn't get my life together for shit. Just one fucking thing after another. It fucking SUCKED BALLS. I had all these great plans for 2016; since I don't do resolutions, I just set goals throughout the year. Starting everything all at one time is overwhelming and is the reason why I fail at them. But just getting my goals laid out for the year was an issue. I would run out of time allotted, or just flat out overlook them. Womp womp.

This is what I looked like, over and over and over.

I started in my new position, which I've been after for several years, and it has been one hell of a learning experience. There literally wasn't a single day where something asinine didn't happen. Even my last week at my old branch was nuts. I honestly feel that the universe was testing the shit out of me. WELL, YOU SUCCEEDED, YOU TWAT WAFFLE. Want a cookie, universe? I HOPE IT'S OATMEAL RAISIN. I really do love my job, though. I like the staff, and the position is certainly challenging! I have discovered that I absolutely LOATHE making schedules. They are fucking turrible. And GOD FORBID if you leave someone off the schedule, even though they know that they're working. UUUUGGGGHHHH.

False Start. 5 yard penalty. Repeat first month.

I am hereby declaring January a false start; so today, February the First, will be the beginning of 2016 for me. So here's to a fucking fabulous 2016. Cheers, bitches.

2 comments: