Sunday, November 9, 2014

Snot-nosed and sweat pants-ed. The Vap-o-rub edition.

I may actively start using this, because A TON has happened to me since the last time I posted (like, the one in March). I somehow managed to snag an AMAZING guy, and I'm in the middle of moving in with him, It's still a lot to take in and process, but I think I'm getting through it just fine. He's been around since May, so I think with my track record, I think that he's a keeper! I just want to keep yelling, 'HAY YA'LL, I CAUGHT ONE!' to everyone I know. It's ridiculous, I swear! I have no clue what direction this blog will take. I may post about food, books, movies, or whatever I feel is important for y'all to know. Hopefully I'll stick to it this time, but eh, who the hell knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment